.

Thursday 10 November 2011

First official post for Mimoko Headbands and clips

Hi everyone!!
I have spent a good part of today preparing for market.
I am high on glue fumes, my fingers are bleeding from needle pricks and blistered from the hot glue gun...but I have had so much fun!!

After I had stopped working on my flowers to get dinner organised... I left my clips on the table before packaging them up for an order .... this is what I found...

Seriously ... can you find anymore space on a little head for another clip???

But I didnt learn ... I left the camera on the table.
Uploading photos for Facebook tonight I found this:

 and this
and other blurry funny close up faces..
Cheeky little moo!!!
Sooo, after that I have decided to clean up my workspace!!!

Here is a little of what I have been up to today..



 Sitting happily on top of this fuzzy felt flower is Leonard the ladybug ...
he is a male and gets quite annoyed if anyone says otherwise...
He is quite safe as he is attached to a mini grip clip that stays put (to avoid nasty accidents like a squished bug...ewww)
.
Available in green, pink or white flower.
The ladybugs are from the same family so are all red. I am happy to clone them and make the bugs in other colours if you think it would be cool...Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.
They are attached to a mini grip clip ... trust me - these clips will not slip, they are super grippy, even on fine hair.
Or is it the ladybug holding on???
$1.50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment